Friday, December 27, 2013

The Outback Chronicles / 2013 Wrap -Up

 Chilling out!!  I'm outside in the backyard sitting on my deck!

Had to throw a fresh coat of paint on it!! the drama?  some call themselves going hard but I'm showing restraint..I didn't vote on it!!  society will disrespect! 

Maintaining high standards and expectations!! but  unlike the NSA and telephone data collection I couldn't take advantage of some  situations...due to 2013 reflections I have to "bring them down"  a thousand! 

Maintaining!! rolling like  like Dallas Cowboys  without Tony Romo ..we'll play on!! ready for 2014...still keeping it one hundred!!  rolling solo..but sometimes running with a caste of thousands! 

Straining / struggling?  boy please!!  had to admit I am!! playing a lousy one!! this hand dealt by the system aka gamblers out for a fast buck! 

Boardwalk Empire or Las Vegas style!! on up to Victory Park in Louisville!! until it was hit up by the empire..that's whats up!


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles / 2013 Wrap -Up

No comments: