Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Outback Chronicles / I Had A Moment Or Two


 Whats the deal? what's really going on? questions I'm asking...while I had a moment or two...

Sitting outback chilling out!! ...on my deck...your dude is multi-tasking...but jumping and recognizing ..realizing that evil is an opponent of me and you..

Going all out for that? no respect from the apparatus as long term unemployment benefits expire!!  its on me and you to take things to the next level...

Going all out for that? please..I'm doing what I do...but out on the fringe with no benefits...every now and then dealing with the next devil..

In 2014? I'll be chilling...dealing with it...not letting the next devil cause technical difficulties..If I use my intuition I can spot them...

Check out what we bring...breakbeat scientific with it....these clearance rack epiphanies will shed light on the ongoing schemes ..as haters plot them...


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles / I Had A Moment Or Two

No comments: