Monday, February 24, 2014

All Up In The Spot / The Process Wasn't Natural


Were all up in the spot;  like smog in Beijing...I see the process wasn't natural..so now we have technical difficulties! 

Soon some are victimized by the scheme or plot; meanwhile I'm doing the damn thing!! but some still question my abilities!

Thought and fashion police roll up like Israeli planes attacking Lebanon...but I'm not surprised;  opposition has been met since day one!

 Business as usual all up in the spot!  like Uganda anti-gay laws the apparatus will play one! 


...or play two or the whole crew!! understand a bruh..what can I say y'all? disgusting per Yoweri Museveni?  actually? the system will  play the masses! 

Acting like we knew!! knowing what the deal will be...soon conducting seminars and classes! 

Check out the rest of this article at....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / The Process Wasn't Natural

No comments: