Tuesday, February 04, 2014

All Up In The Spot / They Were Still Wasting My Time

 Were all up in the spot!! damn!! were back at the scene of the crime!

 Jokers make accusations..like they say Obamacare is going to do this and that...they said its my fault! but actually they were wasting my time!

What it do? broken beats and English were the vehicles.. I wasn't wasting my mind per Negro College Fund commercials! 

What it do? I'm cutting and pasting mine per the fellow traveler / mystery unraveler!!  now some wonder how this Negro works these and those! 

Check the style / swag / steelo...like the creation vs evolution debate the devil will oppose; now check how it all falls apart! 

No justice no peace is the catch phrase!! now check the spiritual revolution.. to survive?  you'll have to have a heart! 


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / They Were Still Wasting My Time

No comments: