Saturday, February 08, 2014

I Closed The Door

 I threw up the peace sign…but they still played me like a criminal!

No justice no peace is the catch phrase!! but like Democrats saying thanks but no thanks to Obama during this election year? … I see some messages are subliminal!

Whats up with us? please! I’m letting it go….life is a marathon..I’m moving on.. in some spots? I might have to close the door!

Cutting my losses…. please!!  Alex Rodriguez can tell you the sport is complex..blowouts one minute…but  now how close is the score?

It’s all game…during crap games and coin tosses?  some jokers were running from the devil per that Ohio Players song! 

Strokes of good luck when I kept it moving..one step ahead of the next level dramatics; damn !! those Ohio players up  in the Nati  weren’t wrong!

 Check out the rest of this article at   I Closed The Door | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: