Saturday, February 08, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / This Is How Its Going Down

Check these I-20 Chronicles...this is how its going down!! check it out!!  this is another mission statement!

 Jazz / funk all stars combine with  modern day / next level  scripture and scroll writers not at the Dead Sea..now thought and fashion police will hate it! 

The issue?  we didn't debate it!!  we see how another rolls...God bless their souls!! we already knew what time it was! 

....Per Morris Day...plus Flavor Flav's clock..but the brotha O-Dizzle will rock!!  while O-Zone will tell you it is what it is! 

Check the flavor;  danger zone business gets handled before it handles me! 

Check the behavior;  jokers will try to sabotage your operations!!  were out there where the vandals will be! 

Check the behavior;  this is how its going down!!  who will understand these clearance rack epiphanies? 

 Check the behavior;  this is how its going down...dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..who will understand a bruh? asking me whats up with these? 

Please!! this is how its going down...were prepared for the storm unlike Georgia when the ice hit...

Please!! this is how its going down...now its 60 degrees in February...that's not the norm..but showing you how nice it can get..

But it "ain't nothing nice" kid..even though February is considered Black History Month...I'm trying to make history every day...

I didn't think twice..dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie..usually intergalactic dipping through the black hole...this is how its going down...its no mystery...




No comments: