Wednesday, February 05, 2014

We Kept It Moving / That’s The Main Strategy


As we proceed and continue!! what’s the deal?  keeping it moving is the main strategy!

True  indeed!! what’s on the menu?  life is a marathon!!  you have to keep moving!! it’s rough out here like drama still going down in Iraq.. but I couldn’t let these  episodes baffle me!

I couldn’t let the apparatus gaffle me!! it’s  slick like Karzai  trying to cut a side with the Taliban..whats’ up man? I learned early on that a moving target is hard to hit!

Oh yeah!!  they had me for a moment!! like ads bamboozled and hoodwinked men into getting Low T medication…check out  the situation..they were  wanting me to quit or forfeit!

Oh yeah!!  I know the sport can get complex!!  word from a veteran in the game!! now like Pete Carroll I’m coaching!

I know that it’s a cold world per the polar vortex and Alberta Clipper!!  somebody said Armageddon is approaching!
 

We Kept It Moving / That’s The Main Strategy | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: