Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Had Things To Do (I Let Them Go On About Their Business)


It’s like this and like that…some were flamboyant like I Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram..so I let them go on about their business;  I had things I had to do.

Wannabe macks in Atlanta go broke supporting their harem..meanwhile it seems like I’m standing alone against the world..even though I feel like a giant..recognizing what it do.

Oh yeah!!  I’m rolling down I-20 in Atlanta jumping and recognizing the so called CDC  hood disease!  that’s what’s up!!  it’s all game!!  but not compliant with the way it’s going down.

Who’ll understand a bruh? I’m humping like the middle of the week..blue collar with it!! ..I’m in attack zones putting work in…it’s going down…

Beats are thumping..this good word should be enlightening ..but like I said…some won’t understand.

Questions were stumping some while class is in session…some didn’t recognize the racial code words….”everybody ain’t able”  to understand.
 
I Had Things To Do (I Let Them Go On About Their Business) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: