Monday, May 26, 2014

Question Marks Over Their Heads


Damn!!  I hate to be like this!!  but this is what it’s come down to.

I keep question marks over their heads!!  like Boko Haram the moves I make are mysterious!!  but I will bring the drum through.

What’s up with it? I’m on a Magical Mystery Tour like the Beatles….but hip to what the street does..that’s what’s up man!!

Things were tragic!!  check history for danger zone type business!! but  some still won’t understand.

They’ll blow your cover like the CIA official in Afghanistan…that’s what’s up man!! so I let them go on about their business…I let the hustlers hustle and the players play.

This puts question marks over their head like in the Sunday Comics!!  they wonder how I’m going  to play.

Check out the rest of this article at..Question Marks Over Their Heads | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: