Saturday, May 03, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / I'm Still Doing What I Do / Who'll Work With Me?


Damn!!  little homie was called home!!..R.I.P. ...you can be here today and gone tomorrow. 

Reflecting on that while I dipped down I-20 in Atlanta...I was all up in the spot where morale was low; peeps were feeling the pain and sorrow.

Is there no Balm in Gilead?  per the Jackson's Maybe Tomorrow the physician will stop by. 

But no justice no peace seems to be the business!!  soon the arch nemesis is on the premises..you know they had to drop by. 

That's why I'm doing what I do as I drop this breakbeat science, but haters try to say I'm pulling a fast one. 

Like being banned from Blogster..haters thought  I was a mobster or they thought I was slow; when the music stops I won't be the last one. 

...to get a seat; feeling the pain and agony of defeat...left without a sound. 

Some of us getting what's coming to us due to karma?  how did we previously got down?

Meanwhile I get around like 2Pac and Digital Underground...I dipped down I-20 in Atlanta..

Check the style...still Louisville / Newburg with it even though I'm not up that way on this Derby Day..doing what I do..check how I get down.. who'll understand bruh? 

Checked the mile marker from Conyers to Douglasville as I merge into traffic on I-20...who'll work with me? no help expected from these Donald Sterling types..

Nathan Shady Deal style jokers get foul with ya...plus Rep. Thompson let you know the deal about Mitch McConnell , Gov. Bryant of Mississippi or John Boehner types...

CHECK OUT O-DOG'S DOING WHAT I DO MIX



No comments: