Sunday, June 01, 2014

Bleach and Penicillin PT.2 (The Smell Lingers )


Were all up in the spot …once again it’s on!!   the strategy is minding and tending.

…That’s  per old girl spraying the Lysol with the original fragrance due to the epidemic!!  but I also smell bleach and penicillin.

The smell lingers…can we take this? like the OKC Thunder beaten by San Antonio it seems some are through!!  the illness had them one way or another.

Don’t smell the fingers…everybody’s hands are dirty!! ..it’s out of control!! I’m acting like I knew!!  it’s either physical, mental, or spiritual …jokers act like they’re on some “other other”

Who will work with me? actually?  I’m on some “other other”  too!!  doing what I do!!  check the status.

Of course this keeps me in trouble!!  but I won’t resign like Eric Shinseki or Jay Carney.. I continuously bump heads with the apparatus.

Check out the rest of this article at..Bleach and Penicillin PT.2 (The Smell Lingers ) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: