Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Joey Chavez ft Defari and Phil da Agony / Worldwide

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!!

We're claiming the terrific outcome, now check us out as we pull out the drum to let the music play!!

Started the day off tell my constituents to recognize the pattern, plus I told them Time Will Reveal per DeBarge.

The saga / struggle continues, life goes on as the toil and strife goes on; it's rough out here, I keep telling my constituents this is no Mamby Pamby Land per the Geico Sarge!!

Check us out as we move forward / charge ahead!! excuse me while I have an old school hip hop moment...checking out Joey Chavez ft Defari & Phil da Agony  with a track called Worldwide.

Real digital crate digging continues as I repost this after checking the files, check the styles!! this is how we ride!!




No comments: