Saturday, June 14, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / Once Again It's On...The Saga / Struggle Continues

What it do?  the saga / struggle continues....it's going down!! as I write this on Fathers Day weekend. 

What it do?  it's like South Americans at the Southwest US border.. some struggle due to bad meals on these menus!! some will reflect on their upbringing. 

Father's Day?  my Pops was all up in the spot!! ...but many of us black men weren't around..some called themselves catching up on their  pimping or even playing the system. 

Not black male bashing due to reality check cashing but not at the check cashing places in the hood..so now what?  or what then?  what then?  like 'little homie"  over in Decatur said!! or even William Butler Yeats..or maybe even Then What? by Clay Walker.. so how you living? 

So what's up? check this good word from this Black Navajo Code Talker ..this is no deliberate falsehood!! I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta thinking..reflecting...even asking myself..what are we giving?  what are we bringing to the table? 

I heard what was said!!  it's their story and they're sticking to it!!  so what did you bring to the fable?

 Everybody had a story to tell!!  the Temptations said Papa was a Rolling Stone. 

Everybody had a story to tell!!  the little honey said it was about the money but dude said there's no satisfaction..like a Rolling Stone.

 So he was gone..outta there!!  dealing like Bob Dylan...like a Rolling Stone...now some wonder what I'm on!!   I caught the sideways glances. 

I didn't go to Israel like the Rolling Stones..I'm still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..the concept I understand ..being built or torn down?  check the debatable circumstances

So what's the deal? like ISIS in Iraq were making advances..the saga/ struggle continues.. 

Rocking the Louisville Cardinal gear as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta on this Father's Day weekend....reflecting on the knowledge Pops was dropping while he was here...as we go there!! ..the saga / struggle continues..


No comments: