Saturday, June 21, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles: Summer Solstice 2014 Edition

It's going down!!  the saga / struggle continues!!  The Lord I had to petition. 

..Still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta per these Chronicles...check my response to these and those..this is the Summer Solstice Edition.

.... Feeling like my Soul Is On Ice per Eldridge Cleaver!!  so I stop in like Kenny Rogers and The First Edition

...I stop in to see what condition my condition was in!!...but I didn't hear from a believer or non- believer!! no "rogers" like truckers on the CB ....but I heard from the New Edition. 

They asked me can I Stand The Rain? or is it the reign?  the weather was inclement per Al Roker.

.... Or maybe Ginger Zee;  what can a fool say to me? especially when they're rolling like a foul joker. 

Gemini season has ended..we've moved on to Cancer..check this word from a Native Dancer per Wayne Shorter...I'm not rolling like a foul broker "Bernie Madoff style" ...I was checking out a joker's shoddy workmanship. 

I was rolling!! but "bruised up" when I slid through the portal ....complex is how the sport can get. 

You'll get bruised up in the sport like NFL players and their lawsuit.

You'll get "used up"  in the sport!!  gamed on by a business man or a preacher wearing a suit. 

The glamour shots aren't cute!!  Sheila E told you about the Glamorous Life

....Just like Prince told you about the Pop Life; I had it  jamming in the hooptie as I dipped down I-20 in Atlanta...checking out the ongoing toil and strife.  


No comments: