Saturday, June 14, 2014

They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT..4


So what’s up?  damn!!  peeps are looking at me like Bowe Bergdahl..I see jokers are still trying to play me the other way.

Please!!  I’ve been here!! all up in this piece hitting hard like an old school Riddick Bowe y’all!! I didn’t get here the other day.

A brotha will play the style from “back in the day” …plus like the Chronicles of Riddick  I’m futuristic.

Another tried to play with my file…alt shift delete was the mission!!  but I continue to dip down I-20 in Atlanta per the Chronicles… they can’t stop this mystic.

As I take this mystic voyage..please!  like Virgin Galactic SpaceShip Two I’m intergalactic with it.

Somebody said I missed it….actually I was already there!!  I left and came back!!  still dealing with it.
  
They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT..4 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: