Saturday, July 05, 2014

Caught In A Moment Of Time / Just Chilling Out


I was caught in a moment of time…just chilling out…but actually? I’ll swing the Sonic Blackjack… class is in session.

Like Israelis vs Palestinians …Sonic assaults are unleashed on opponents of mine!!  check the aggression.

I was all up in the spot going for mine like  Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and the Islamic State..but it’s where blessings and curses reside.

It’s a grey area;  perspectives differ for the scenarios!! it can be love or hate… some jokers  still treasure the single life per Cameo or maybe like Ross Harris leaving children in cars in down here Georgia..but there’s no where to run or hide.

What can you say to a brotha that’s an underground railroad rider?   but not down under like Rolf Harris with the abuse!!..breakbeat science is what I use as as I slide through the portal!! please!!  you might have caught me in my prime.

What can you say to a brotha?  like Tiger Woods playing golf how fair is it? it’s easy to fall off!! who’ll ride with me while were caught in a moment of time?
 
Caught In A Moment Of Time / Just Chilling Out | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: