Saturday, July 26, 2014

Famine Or Feast PT.2 / Back Away From The Buffet


The thrill was gone per BB King and Lucille; so what’s up?  now some know the deal.

It can be famine or feast!!  plus some might need to back away from the buffet  as these concepts are combined!!  when I bring the real…

Haters are damning these if I do or don’t because I came back with a play that they couldn’t feel.

Some are understanding because they’re looking at it with a fresh view / fresh vision;  now some know the deal.

Some are understanding; time will reveal like Debarge!!  famine or feast will be the by-product.

Meanwhile I backed away from the buffet because I  was trying to chill; I wasn’t large and in charge to say the least!! that’s  for those that question my conduct 
Famine Or Feast PT.2 / Back Away From The Buffet | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: