Monday, July 07, 2014

I Jumped In

As I mentioned before..it's going down....I put on my scuba diving gear....then I jumped in...

Who paid attention? it's going down...some act brand new with ya!!..they're barely surviving..those that were fronting / flexing? the have nots jumped them...

Who paid attention? some say Iran was involved in the MH 370 disappearance...meanwhile I put these epiphanies on the clearance rack...

Check the after the holiday sale...per the 4th of July...jokers said I was a damn lie..I didn't have clearance for that...

Now some sweat how I play..like I spent 4th of July in Chicago where 11 were killed and 60 wounded ...like it was a war zone...

Like it was Iraq dealing with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of ISIS...check the crisis...so what are you on?

That's what they asked O-Zone...I'm dealing with the madness in this danger zone...some even thought I was going back to Cleveland like Lebron James...

Please!! I'm out here dodging drones and clones..like it's Pakistan...plus jokers were deceiving the masses...they're Lebroning in these games...

What's up man? I put my gear on and jumped in the deep water...now I'm dodging sharks and piranhas...

What's up man? some are loathing and fearing like they're dodging Boko Haram in Nigeria..some will escape like the 63 woman...some are out there ..where the drama is...

What's are response to this? Sonic Assaults are unleashed against the mass hysteria...we jumped on in...

But it's not like the Israeli onslaught against Palestinians...history is not repeating per Chronicles concerning Plutonians and Martians..it was the mothership that the sounds thumped in...

The Mothership Has Landed as I Jump In This Madness on Earth..Check this Mix Out...


No comments: