Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Seaboarding

So what's up? once again it's on!! time for a change of scenery...last year around this time? we were West Coasting..

So what's up? once again it's on...as we dip down I-16 in Georgia...soon we'll be Seaboarding....from Jacksonville to Charleston..it's on son...but were staying humble ..chilling out...this is not bragging and boasting..

Please!! like Brazil knocked out by Germany....there's no World Cup for the home team..plus we see what waterboarding for Brazilian and Gitmo residents leads to...

Gitmo detainees released for Bowe Bergdahl are chilling in Qatar...ISIS said don't have the World Cup there in 2022...

What it do? I knew from the get go this world is corrupt...soon I'll be cruising down I-95 along the Seaboard at the original scene of the crime...

....it's one of the first stops of the Middle Passages...some shuck and jive and didn't do the knowledge..some were too busy trying to stack paper like the Seaboard Corporation...there's no synchronization..some are caught in a moment of time....

Subliminal messages are dropped in this breakbeat science...read between the lines I told old dude on Blogster...you might have caught me in my prime...

Next thing you know I was banned...thought and fashion police didn't like how the mothership landed..stereotypical? my kind caught up in a life of crime? 

Please!! I'm intergalactic like Apollo / NASA .... I wasn't fraudulent like Apollo Nida receiving 8 years..I wasn't rolling like that...

Please!! you might see me boarding the mothership for another trip...I'm blue collar with it per the Beatles Eight Days a Week...I'm rolling like that...

Please! I'm Seaboarding....dipping down I-95 along the Seaboard area...from Charleston to Jacksonville..

Usually you see me hoarding this good word and funky sounds...oh I still do!! not a damn thing has changed..this is real!!





No comments: