Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The Exit Strategy

Here we go again…caught in a moment of time…trying to develop an exit strategy…

Here we go again…the mothership is gassed up…funky sounds blasted up in that piece!! so you know thought and fashion police will “holla at me”

…As the dude gets scientific the apparatus will throw a dollar at me..thinking everything will be alll good…

Check this veteran in the game..I’ve been here for a minute ..now coaching …I was aware of the deliberate falsehood..

Soaking up game while marinating ..seeing how it all works..seeing how it all hurts…I spotted the collateral damage…

Cloak and dagger in the game..secrets revealed like Edward Snowden..meanwhile we drop this breakbeat science…doing damage..

Check out the rest of this article at..The Exit Strategy | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: