Tuesday, July 08, 2014

The Relocation: Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Edition


Some wait too late to try to flex..like Harrison Ford injured on the Star Wars set..soon they’ll get attacked like Israel vs Hamas…

Some realize the sport is complex…soon they’re not on one accord or not in sync with how it goes down…soon some will play it like Leonardo DiCaprio..trying to  look like Jack Nicholson does..

Some realize the sport is complex…sick like smallpox vials found in a FDA storage room..

Some chase the prize…the next..trying to see where Lebron James will land..after meeting in a Las Vegas conference room…

I’m rocking a Las Vegas tourist T-Shirt, nondescript blue jeans and Vans kicks in these games as I type this…Sonic Assaults is how I respond to the madness…

Terrible or Terrific Tuesday? who acts brand new with me? ….as I come back with this…

Check out the rest of this article at.........

The Relocation: Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Edition | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: