Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's Out Of Control; But Next Level Business Is Still Handled

 I was on some next level business;  so you know the devil is mad. 

Ear shattering gunshots exploded like I was in Ferguson Missouri!!  who'll work with me?  I'm trying to find the peace I once had. 

Irrational fears were battering egos!! now some feel like they're losing control. 

Local national international and intergalactic fanatics are battling these Negroes!! the methods are physical, mental and spiritual!! the situation is out of control. 

Plus these Asians Caucasians Arabs and Jews try to see how a Negro will roll!! now pimp / player accusations are met. 

They say I'm out of control during these occasions!!  Day and Night per the Deele because I know the deal!!  ATLiens said keep it pimping player!!  so expectations are met. 

Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: It's Out Of Control; But Next Level Business Is Still Handled

No comments: