Thursday, August 07, 2014

The Change Of Scenery PT.5

 I was letting the hustlers hustle and the players play!!  you can spot me in Atlanta dipping down I-20!! I needed a change of scenery. 
 
I was busy doing the knowledge like the jury at the Oscar Pistorius trial!  determining what it all means to me. 

Oh!! jokers were foul with it!! after the caper? buried in the backyard is where the pistol is!! but you might have seen me all up in the spot working it out;  the style is blue collar. 

Observing the scene;  soon ready to roll as I dipped through the portal!!  complex is how the sport will go!! but now some are mad because I didn't holler.

 I didn't "holla back"; meanwhile  Louisvillians said they're young and off dat!!  or YNO..Young N Offensive!! so I let them do what they do. 


I didn't "holla back" ;  Louisvillains were cutting up!!  but that's how they do. 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Change Of Scenery PT.5

No comments: