Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / You Don't Stop!! You Don't Stop!!

Once again it's on!! Check these I-20 Chronicles!! you don't quit and you don't stop!!  you've got to keep on. 

That's per James "D Train"  Williams as we maintain;  were not through dealing!!  but we're the kind society will sleep on. 

...Even though the arch nemesis will lie to me;  then they'll creep on the premises. 

Now we march on!! trying to catch up on our pimping?  naw!! just take a look around!! that's what we get for believing those empty promises. 

Some were made by Uncle Thomases and Aunt Jemimas;  now where did you find us? 

Who's Living Just Enough for the City per Stevie Wonder?  the bright lights blind us. 

Now where did you find us? we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta refusing to go under due to the ongoing madness...

Now where did you find us? we kept it moving!!  we're not refusing to leave like Maliki in Iraq; going back to the madness? 

We came back with this breakbeat scientific business; we told shorty moving targets are hard to hit!! if you don't move? you'll get run over like Kevin Ward Jr by Tony Stewart types...

We came back with it!! who's fighting demons like Robin Williams? the war is on!! some act brand new with it due to these hypes!! 

Who's robbing and stealing due to these hypes?  was it per the American Dream that turned into a nightmare?

I'm lobbing sonic grenades;  the bass and 808 rumble in the hooptie as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta; I told myself you don't stop!! you don't stop!! I take it there!!


 

 


No comments: