Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Story Is Unfolding As We Speak PT.3

It's going down!! the story is unfolding as we speak or as I write this. 

It's going down!! hostile territory residents will get swallowed by a megamouth shark as they're waiting in the dark!! but you can spot me where the light is. 

It's going down!!  "it ain't right"  is the chant from hostile territory residents in St. Louis County where black teenagers are killed..

It's going down!! "it ain't right" is the chant from O-Zone!! authorities were corny like corn in Illinois on I-64 when I was on the way to St. Louis; at Sweetie Pies's I chilled..

I chilled like I was standing under the street lights on the block with my people up in Louisville / Newburg. 

Some aren't understanding this breakbeat science!! as I let the hustlers hustle and players play!! I didn't merge. 

I emerge out of the madness!!  I closed the door when I left the building. 

Thought and fashion police were patrolling like they're hip to the charade!! but I wasn't stopping or yielding

Sonic assaults were unleashed!!  we're rolling like the Detroit Water Brigade fighting the Detroit water department. 

Hell was caught like the water messed up in Lake Erie!!  plus Whirlpool taking over Benton Harbor....hatred some still harbor...we're in the heart of it!!

 Lessons are taught! I didn't walk out into traffic like Kevin Ward!! you'll get hit by Tony Stewart types..

These Sonic Assaults are unleashed on a fanatic!! the story is unfolding as we speak or as I write this!! jokers were acting brand new with it like Johnny Manziel in his debut!! soon fulfilling the hypes? 



No comments: