Saturday, August 02, 2014

Way Way Out There / An Outside The Boxer PT.2

The saga / struggle continues; similar to Israelis vs Hamas;  this is word from an outside the boxer!! 

 Chilling in the ATL!! earlier? I was dipping down I-20!!  but I'm a Louisville bruh that's hip to these ongoing dramas; so like Muhammad Ali I learned to be a boxer. 

I'm way way out there like the Atlas 5 rocket but now I'm back on earth dealing with the madness!!  so I learned to be a rocker!! now check the Sonic Assault. 

Check out how I go there!! I'm back with this!! but it was like being at Kentucky's Fancy Farm;  how else was I supposed to respond to the hell that's caught? 

Lessons were taught; those unlucky will ring the alarm!!  it's rough out there!! you'll be on the injured reserve list like Paul George!! alt shift delete was the Webmasters mission. 

No justice no peace was the outcome!!  even though the House approved a so called border crisis bill!! urban legends and myths supplied the gist of it!!  they made an impression. 

But I kept pressing on!! I had to pull out the drum!!  even though I'm on the outside looking in.

I let the hustlers hustle and the players play; so who's the real crook in this thing? 

Central booking in your friendly neighborhood hall of justice will reveal that!  it's just us. 

Plan Z movements are in affect; some of them are sick like Ebola!! so whatcha know bruh?  so what's up with us? 

Next level movements are on the agenda for this outside the boxer. 

The good word is dropped by O-Zone!!  plus O-Deezy will rock ya. 

CHECK OUT THE O-DOG WAY WAY OUT THERE MIX

No comments: