Thursday, September 04, 2014

Allergies

 I was on some outback chronicles type of business!! outside on the deck  soaking up Virgo sun rays. 

Some thought I was out of it;  but what did this brotha have to prove to them?  I came through listening to Roy Ayers Virgo Red;   or maybe the Virgo Four telling me it's a crime; why are they worried about how this son of God plays? 

One moment I'm on some Detroit Red type of business with mine; I was parking lot pimping but like Detroit is bankrupt I was being scrutinized;  thought and fashion police were on the premises. 

The next moment?  I'm on some  The Rock / Black Adam type  of business!!  or I'm on to this ministry battling the evil opponent  / the arch nemesis. 

O-Dizzle will rock but damn!! I'm allergic to some of this business that's going down; it's got me cursing and praying at the same time. 

What's the dizzle? I see how a hater works;  like Russia vs Ukraine they had plots and schemes for playing with your mind. 

Check out the rest of this article at.Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Allergies

No comments: