Thursday, September 04, 2014

Get It Together PT.2


I’m trying to get my mind right on this Throwback Thursday!!   I’m trying to tell myself to get it together.

Dealing with these ATLiens;  Cee Lo Green types!!  the hustlers are hustling and players are playing!!  I’ve been there and done that due to being hungry and thirsty!! I told them I was praying but  they told me whatever!

I did the knowledge / I’m seeing what it all means; ties?  I had to sever as I move to the next level; but it’s not on that ISIS type of business!! I’m tired of dealing with the next devil!!  I’m just trying to get it right.

What it do? during the ongoing crisis I’m using a fresh view  / fresh vision  based on 20 / 20 hindsight.

Per Rick Perry get your mind right or suffer the consequences!!   light was needed in that spot where some are waiting in the dark.

Insight is gained from debatable circumstances;  were we being built or torn down?  check out how we get down!! O-Dog’s bite is worse than the bark.
 
Get It Together PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: