Monday, September 01, 2014

I Didn't Know What I Was Doing


It's going down!!  but at the end of the day I realized I didn't know what I was doing.

I called myself putting it down!!  oh yeah I got busy!!! good word dropping and beat breaking!! supposedly showing and proving. 

It's based on my Louisville / Newburg default settings;  I'm just doing what I do.

 Every now and then?  like Russia invading Ukraine the process gets ugly!! some say it's due to technical difficulties so I'm acting like I knew.  

Whatcha going through?  after you feel the pressure you'll have an epiphany like me!! feeling the pain!! soon realizing we didn't know what the hell we we're doing!

 Whatcha going through?  clearance rack epiphanies let you know the deal from this perspective!! now  check it!! the damn thing?  were doing. 

This is not a new thing; please!!  this is word from a veteran in the game now coaching. 

But sometimes I didn't know what I was doing;  but Lord Help!! Lord Help!! battle cries have me showing and proving.

Now O-Dog is grooving!! check out the boom but it wasn't from an ISIS laptop of doom!  a brotha was in the lab working with pawn shop appliances!! plus this good word is dropped by the brotha O-Zone...

The smoke, mirrors and fog is moving / transforming!!  now horror and terror is in every zone..

I didn't joke with the clone when this thing is serious!! when you come back to that zone? you'll be de-radicalized like terrorists returning to Great Britain...

I didn't know what I was doing so I let the Lord order my steps per GMWA after I was snake bitten..

No comments: