Sunday, September 07, 2014

The Weather Forecast? Cloudy Weather



The weather forecaster mentioned partly cloudy skies with just a little sunshine.

Whatever said the naysayer!! he was  blasting us!!  assassinating characters like Ferguson authorities vs Michael Brown!! it seems society is done with mine.

NSA will data mine while data security is breached at  Home Depot and even JP Morgan Chase.

I kept my head to the sky per Earth Wind and Fire;  please!!  Mr Cole told me about the dog eat dog  / rat race. 

What’s the case?  I’m one step ahead of the lies that are told!!  homie said  the truth hurts!! the cliche?  it is what it is.

What’s the case? I’m one step ahead of Hunger Games type stormtroopers!! the erase / alt shift delete strategy is in place!!  the war is on!!  some of us know what the deal is.
  
The Weather Forecast? Cloudy Weather | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: