Friday, October 24, 2014

Breakbeat Science Is Reloaded Like Dangerous Weapons

 Visions revealed to me after bad cards were dealt me!! now the  fabric unraveled; where are the Haz-Mat suits per New York Ebola cleanups? damn!! I see the materials corroded!!!

The music helped chill me out!!! the struggle is real out here!! I pulled out my weapons like Jaylen Fryberg the homecoming prince in Seattle!!  now BreakBeat Science is reloaded!!!!

Sounds are uploaded to the podcast!! weapons blast per funky drumming!! like riding through Louisville / Newburg we're swerving /  rolling down the information highway!!!

Studied to show myself approved like Wall Street hip to Amazon !!! no information overload though!!  brought my way!!

Priorities shifted / moved on y'alls street!! what are peeps on? some prayed to Yahweh; Jehovah! some prayed to God in heaven!!!

What's up with it?  check out this Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare!! we're using music to communicate with my sisters and brethren!!


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Breakbeat Science Is Reloaded Like Dangerous Weapons

No comments: