Sunday, October 12, 2014

Extraordinary PT.4 (They’re Through With This) | Whats Really Going On?


It’s going down!!  they said I’m playing it like Vladimir Putin!! acting extra!!  they said I’m acting brand new with this.

I felt the vibe;  jokers were playing me like  I looted the treasury per the International Monetary Fund!!  plus the careless whispers and sideways glances provided revelations;  some act like they’re through with this.

The careless whispers weren’t the George Michael type!! some of these jokers believed the hype!!  they thought it was all about the fun/ funds!!  I guess the next level business had them confused.

…They’re mad because I didn’t join the corporation where folk are used and abused.

Breakbeat scientific methods are used; rocking the baldy in this sport but we walked through like a dread!! damn!!  the timing was perfect / impeccable.

Right On Tine Per The Brothers Johnson!!  beholding the beauty as I do my duty!! I wasn’t fooling with the Walking Dead!! this is extraordinary!!  but some will disrespect a bruh.
  
Extraordinary PT.4 (They’re Through With This) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: