Saturday, October 04, 2014

Last Laugh PT. 4

 Drama will unfurl like Hong Kong!! but we have the last laugh as jokers plot and scheme like ISIS threatening military families

Plus this is not the last math as the saga / struggle continues!! check the crisis!! some will understand these. 

What it do? is this the last path? like checking out the Austin City Limits Music Festival the regular scheduled programming was interrupted.

What it do? is this the last math?  religious?  secular? spiritual?  I see the database is corrupted. 

 So what's up with it? I had the last laugh!!  jokers told me they're ready to ride out but I just saw them buy five dollars worth of gas. 

 
They were at the QT on Wesley Chapel Road in Decatur;  I'm rocking the Louisville Cardinals hat so I'm considered a hater!!  but I make it last..
 
 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Last Laugh PT. 4

No comments: