Monday, October 13, 2014

Mad At The World / In Conflict With The World PT .2


Lord Have mercy!!! some of us are in ***Conflict With The World***

You heard me?? in the Gaza Strip slingshots were used!!! rocks were hurled!!!

In other spots like Baghdad?   or Kobane?  even here in Atlanta drama unfurled!! a brain tumor from the stress?

I’m out of sync with this world!!  In Atlanta?  *old girl* was at the counter buying lottery tickets saying things are a  **hot mess**

They even said I’m a hot mess; just call me the hot messenger!! I’m not *with this* *systems are on the blink*…it’s a glitch in the matrix!!!

Disaster?? Oh Yeah!!  per the Ebola crisis were *on the brink* introduced by those that fake it!!
 
Mad At The World / In Conflict With The World PT .2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: