Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Marinating / Soaking Up Game PT. 5

 I'm marinating; it's like sticking cornbread into the pot liquor!!  I'm soaking up game. 

Check the circumstances; being built or torn down per the economy or Ebola? some smoked the weed / pot and drank the liquor!! now they're geeked up!!  some were misled by  NSA type cloak and daggering  up in the game. 

This veteran in the game now coaching wasn't staggering from the Ken Norton type knockout punch!!

Cloak of invisibility type low profiles are kept while I do the math up in this thing!!  numbers I crunch. 

Questioned  the ability; I checked the styles!! others had a hunch;  I saw them waiting in the dark

Questioned the ability;  money was handed over to dude from Lexington to  go get the beer; but peeps were left in Louisville  waiting in Shawnee Park.



Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Marinating / Soaking Up Game PT. 5

No comments: