Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Block Is Still Hot

 The saga / struggle continues; like I mentioned before at The Sonic Assault  the block is hot.

A brotha is laying in the cut working on breakbeat scientific menus;  authorities were like  JFK Ebola screenings ;  they’re casing the spot.

Press conferences we’re held;  they’re saying they’re hip to the plot or scheme.

Please!! like Florida State University letters concerning Jameis Winston  it’s not about all that!!  but it is about freedom!! some said they were free!!  I see them but wouldn’t want to be them.

I see them on their escape routes !!   they were absent like  Kim Jong-un after the block got hot

Paper chases have some going all out!! what are they on?  I spotted them dipping in the Caddie Escalade playing  a role in the ATL reality show / charade;  even though they told me they’re not.
 
The Saga / Struggle Continues; The Block Is Still Hot | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: