Saturday, November 01, 2014

Fresh Start; With A Fresh View and Fresh Vision

Damn!! I was too realistic!!  my emotions hardened;  like Boko Haram  married off the kidnapped girls what are some starting? who  has the rebuttal ??

I’m purging ill notions due to the ongoing transition by using a  **Fresh View**Fresh Vision** that’s what you’ll get from this brotha!!!

It’s based on being in the huddle with myself; now we’re running the play!!  it’s not intermission for a brotha!!! please!!!…**Work Is Put In**

This is what it do like SpaceShipTwo we’re on a mission!! we’re trying not to crash and burn!!  this brotha and my folk are still  hurtin!!!!!

No justice no peace per Ferguson? meanwhile I’m purging myself of the pain!!! but  due to reality checks that were cashed it’s **Scheduled With The Pleasure**

What’s up with us?  we’re maintaining a **Fresh Vision**….success?  like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning that’s what I’ll measure!!!!
  
Fresh Start; With A Fresh View and Fresh Vision | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: