Friday, November 07, 2014

Going Off On Them / Doing What I Do!!

 The brotha O-D-O-G will get off!!!  I'm doing what I do!! Sounds are manipulated!!

It's not beyond him!!! that's what he'll do!!!!. how will they respond to him? disrespected like Obama by fellow Democrats? what's up with that? Don't you hate it?

Learned it's never too late! please!! per Brothers Johnson  Blessings come right on time!!

Where you tipping off to?? that's what they asked a brotha after I cut the corner!! Please!!! *I'm Trying To Get My Mind Right*..Now is the time!!!

Where are you slipping off to?? like the The Bengals Beaten By The Browns You Fell Off??...It's a damn shame!!

Check what I'm flipping to you!! breakbeat science is used as a weapon in spiritual warfare!! *We Have To Fight* up in this game!!


Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Going Off On Them / Doing What I Do!!

No comments: