Thursday, November 06, 2014

It's Easier Said Than Done

Told to get my mind right; * HA HA* I'm out here trying to survive in Babylon so it's easier said than done!!!

No added pressure:  why bother??  I'm not a *rah! rah! rah!* type of cat!! O-ZONE never said he was the one!!!

Easier to come undone that way; I felt the pressure like Obama abandoned by the Democrats!!  that's why Steve Israel is stepping down as DCCC chairman!! what's up man? please! you'll get caught up in the set up!!!

Check out some of the roadblocks and obstacles in the way; it's like I'm in the Gaza Strip dodging Israelis; but there's more game to be played so I can't let up!!!

Knocked down, but I get up; I get up!!! I'm ducking and diving not ducking and dodging!! I keep on doin it!!!

Hustles get  knocked down to the ground like Gordon Hayward and the Jazz beating the Cleveland Cavaliers with a last second jumper!! what's up with ya? we're dealing with the toil and strife!! in this life??? Please!!! there's no immunity!!!

Oh Yeah!!! inquiries are made about a diplomatic solution!!  but me and my people are still  feeling the pain!!!

What more can be done to me?? as we deal with this and that institution!! we're already caught out in the rain / reign!!!!!

I'm ducking in and out of shelter!!  Please!!! it's all about survival; survival!!

This life is full of helter skelter!!!! you can't be at ease!! situations will delay your arrival!!

It's one big storm!!! this weather forecaster will tell ya about it hot messenger style!! accused of being a hot mess!! not being the norm!!  some said I 'm not a *live wire*

Water or Fire Storm??? drown in water and who's alive in the fire??

The Perfect Storm will not inspire; please!! that's a big contradiction!!

You heard it from O-ZONE: it's way to real!!! I don't come with the fiction!!!

No comfort zone in the restriction!! so Freedom is the main objective!!

Getting My Mind Right!!! but it's easier said than done!! Life 101 is a requirement!!! not an elective!!!

No comments: