Thursday, November 06, 2014

So; What Do They Know?

Wannabe weathermakers were like the newly elected GOP; they try to *Schedule The Pain And Pleasure Of Life* but *They Don't Know This One*

O-Dog drummed up the sound; this is how we get down!! he said you can groove to this one!!!

FBI / NSA and other alphabet boys trumped up the case;  that's how they get down!!  please!! this one is aware!!

Fabrication is used in the race per Koch Brothers political ads;  brainwashing the masses? those are tactics used in spiritual warfare!!

Collaborations with O-DOG?  seminars and classes are conducted!! the funk is used!! intergalactic with it!! we go there and bring it back!!

Elaborations by O-ZONE? next level business is handled!! forward thinking!! every now and then I think back!!

Retro-Futuristic , I think back;  history can repeat itself!!

Like I just did / like I just did; history in the making?  Go On With Your Bad Self!!!!

Go On With Your Bad Self!!!  Somebody told me!!! but did they mean it???

History Can Repeat Itself!!! Been there / done it / heard it / seen it!

I really mean it!! * What Do They Know? *They Don't Know This One* they didn't know *I Get Scientific*

*Did The Knowledge* looking at the big picture like an Alma radio telescope  using a *Fresh View*Fresh Vision* when I kick it!!!

That's The Ticket!!! along with wishing, hoping,  prayer and action!! ...Because *That's The Way*  I make it!!

*Just Trying To Maintain*....like trying to find peace in Ukraine but sometimes I feel like can't take it!!!!

....in a world where if you can fake it!!  talk a good game like John Boehner and you can be somebody!!!

If that's the method?  stay away from mirrors!! soon recognizing that your nobody!!

No comments: