Friday, November 07, 2014

Still In Conflict With The Wordl PT.3 (Just Trying To Maintain)

It's like Obama vs Republicans I'm in *Conflict With The World* **I'm Just Trying To Maintain**

Check the drama!! I played with matches even though John Boehner said not to!! I'm hip to what the scheme or plot will do as viruses occur;  that's per Home Depot security breaches as hackers attack the mainframe!!!!

Check the ongoing crisis; I fight back with fresh batches of this breakbeat science as the ill campaign by jackers goes down!!!

Knowing what the price is!! please!!  I've been paying it!! *Work Is Put In*...but slackers slow down!!!

As it all goes down as the reign falls down!! this brotha is **Just Trying To Maintain**

As it all goes down from Gaza Strip to Ferguson I'm trying to survive in a system that just brings the pain!!!!

As it all goes down I'm holding up the blood stained banner as Jesus felt the pain!!

As it all goes down I checked the scanner;  slogan revisited? *Can You Stand The Rain? *

As in Johnny Gill and New Edition;  these chefs are in the kitchen!! souls we feed to stop the malnutrition !!

Struggling!! Failure is closer than success? things can get foul in this nation!!

*BreakBeat Science* it's the Soul Sensation!!  It's how we deal with the pain!!!

Who's in conflict with the world? Minds were blown *This Time*..like Delfonics...*Just Trying To Maintain*

CHECK OUT O-DOG'S CONFLICT WITH THE WORLD MIX

 

No comments: