Tuesday, November 11, 2014

They’ll Put You In A Trick Bag


Like families in Yemen paid off due to errant drone strikes you’ll be put in a trick bag!!  old school cliches are used!!!

O-Zone is throwing strikes with the first thing that came to my mind!!  jumping and recognizing after you’ve been used and abused!!!

Listening to Robert Palmer; damn!!  I knew what he was on!! I knew what he was talking about!!!

Waterboarding like ISIS? the hot water will scald ya!! choosing to accept this assignment?   please!! I’m not a clone that walked about!!

Dipped in the Honda Accord down I-20 in Atlanta during the crisis after choosing to accept this assignment;   somewhat like Mission Impossible!!

Ghost Protcol? not to be  confused with Ebola Protocol; what’s up y’all?  what will the CDC  posse do?

Check out the rest of this article at They’ll Put You In A Trick Bag | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: