Thursday, December 04, 2014

Anger Management PT. 1

Caught in a moment of time during these critical stages; the anger was about to get me!! they mentioned global warming but due to the polar vortex some might even be frozen...

Dials are adjusted up in the lab for the anger management;  I didn't like the status quo;  the persona reflects the Ice Ages; NYC chokeholds of Eric Garner  and gun blasts of Michael Brown in Ferguson is how it's working?  the cycle needs be broken!!

What it do? whatcha know? I can't breathe!!  but this is no Waiting To Exhale scenario;  Broken beats and broken english are used as a tool...

Putting it down!! getting it done!! others were waiting in the dark but that's how you fail!!  O-Zone won't be a fool!!

Getting down or getting done? which one?  it can break the spirit!! in Babylon it's easy to be had!!  so whose the next fool?

A clown can be one from the old school per Charles Barkley; they can be from the new school or the next school!!

Refused to be the next fool!! frozen in the Ice Age but my mind will engage!! so I thawed out!!!

Suppressed Anger Erupted!!  I Flew Into A Rage!! haters will get called out!!

Some stressed due to the corrupt; now they're in survival mode while court jesters were talking about they balled out of control!! sold their soul?  now what???

Po-Po? they continue white chalking  / yellow crime scene taping; damn!! now what's up??

Stalking a brotha; supposedly all about something corrupt!!  now some are caught up in the system / matrix in the final hour!!

Balking before I threw the pitch; frozen!! but now I'm going all out!! I'm on the one with the Higher Power!

No comments: