Friday, December 05, 2014

Anger Management PT.2



Trying to manage the anger, trying not to explode!! so I Exercise Power; using a Higher Level Of Consciousness!! 

In Babylon? I spotted the stranger, who are they down with?  I'm staying on point; not unconscious or sleep when I wrote this!!

The system will anoint those and these;  some talk out of the side of their neck like Charles Barkley!!  meanwhile I quote these!!

Actually? I reached that point!! due to total awareness suppressed anger erupted!!  I Flew Into A Rage when I wrote these!!

Please!! O-Dog had to strike back!! some will get what's coming to them when he starts funky drumming!! he's busting loose like Chuck Brown!!

Hitting  you up with the Sonic Assault!!! it's got to be funky like James Brown!!

This Is How It's Going Down!! oh that's the name of the O-Dog Podcast my satellite station...

Intergalactic like Orion spacecraft as I bring this math!! coming through with the sound!! NYC chokeholds and Ferguson shenanigans raised the level of frustration...

What you facing?? at the end of the day we'll have the last laugh!! some might relate to what this brotha is saying!!!

At the end of the day? we'll tell a fool The Game Is Over; so why should they keep playing?

At the end of the day? a fool that asked why would we keep praying will find the answer!!

We didn't get in the way of the Lord's work; anger was managed plus we put in work!! in front of us? that's where we found the answer!!

No comments: