Monday, December 08, 2014

Oh!! We Were Just Letting Them Know: This Is How We Get Down PT.2


It’s going down like my website; but some didn’t get the memo.

…..Or maybe the e-mail, twitter or facebook update!!  some thought we would fail due to the ongoing police brutality and hate!! we’re still underground!!  major labels didn’t get the demo.

I wasn’t in limbo / waiting in the dark;  please!! I already knew nobody was checking for me.

Mentioned earlier; that could be a good thing!!  plus advisors said this had to be a good thing even though society is usually disrespecting me.

….And my kind; but I didn’t let it blow my mind like Delfonics;  in the midst of so many falsehoods I carry a sword of truth.

These sonic assaults rebuke the deliberate falsehoods;  jokers were acting uncouth.

Check out the rest of this article at   Oh!! We Were Just Letting Them Know: This Is How We Get Down PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: