Saturday, December 06, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / Gemini Full Moon Edition

The jeep is jumping per Duke Ellington and Coleman Hawkins as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta. 

Haters creep unlike TLC!!  whatcha knowing? the bass is bumping in the hooptie as I dip down I-20 aware that Dekalb Police were stalking with speed detection devices;  that's how they do in Atlanta. 

Suburbs had the bumper strips representing obstacles in life!!  during the ongoing crisis  I wasn't asleep!! understand a bruh as I drop this after the Gemini Full Moon..

Herbs and busters get left behind as a bruh creeps / dips!! for the money they'll lie per Rolling Stone / Virginia rape articles; I wasn't fooling with them!!

I wasn't asleep;  check this "six minutes Dougie Fresh your on"  type of knowledge that we drop. 

We get breakbeat scientific with it;  based on jazz funk and hip hop.

The madness never stopped per Ferguson and NYC chokeholds!! plus per Tamir Rice we're about to lose Cleveland

..Like Gil Scott Heron said we almost lost Detroit!!  per bankruptcies and power outages? meanwhile we go all out with this!! it's  like Lebron trying to save Cleveland!!

 Whatcha on?  the t-shirt at Mall at Stonecrest said plead the fifth and don't say a thing!!

...Another one said remain calm and stay fly;  do the damn thing! 

As we continue to bring these I-20 Chronicles in these adverse conditions. 

Please!!  we stay praying!! you should know we send the Lord petitions. 

No comments: