Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / They're Still Relevant


I'm no longer up in the spot but these I-20 Chronicles are still relevant. 

Sirens scream in the background per Dekalb Police "gaffling"  somebody;  it's not benevolent

Scenarios are baffling some!! The devil will be up in it!! what? the details!!  even though Burl Ives Christmas Songs are heard in the background. 

...Or maybe even Nat King Cole; not everybody shucks and jives!!  you know a black man will get down. 

Chilling at The Mall at Stonecrest in Lithonia;  a troll rolled up bumming!! this black man doesn't get down like that. 

O-Dizzle is funky drumming but danger zone stress took a toll;  you just can't roll up on a black man like that! 

Some get what's coming to them!! strangers in this zone get accosted!!  U.S. authorities cut up from Ferguson to NYC. 

No need to apologize after bangers go off!!  or you'll get put in a chokehold like Eric Garner even on this International Revolutionary Day. 

Attacked like Fred Hampton Jr!! understand man jokers will act brand new with ya!! some even sold out like Charles Barkley!!  reflecting on things while dipping down I-20;  why start with me?

Others were going postal like stamping holiday gifts; this brotha chilled as priorities shift; why start with me? 

Breakbeat science? it's a part of me!! understand man!! as we drop this!!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, these chronicles are relevant!! we won't quit or stop this!!

No comments: