Saturday, December 06, 2014

Total Chaos; Due To The Elaborate Fantasy?


It all falls apart like rescue attempts in Yemen by Navy SEALS; my folk are victimized by shady deals!! dealing with the Elaborate Fantasy…

Check out this blog;  What’s Really Going On?  so you can understand me..

Where did the mothership land me? check out my other blog so you can understand me after my intergalactic travels;  it’s Random Thoughts From A Brotha…

A brotha gets scientific while the plot or scheme implemented by a fanatic unravels!! meanwhile O-Dog’s Podcast is bumpin!!  the funk is dropped by this brotha…

Hot Message from a brotha considered a hot messenger?  I’m letting my folk know about the Elaborate Fantasy...

Was it meant for us to take a loss? Total Chaos? per Trayvon Martin; maybe Michael Brown or Eric Garner;  who’s the next fatality

 Check out the rest of this article at   Total Chaos; Due To The Elaborate Fantasy? | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: