Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Visualizing The Sequence / Observing The Scene / Ready To Roll!!


What’s the deal? I Visualized The Sequence;  doing the knowledge, a brotha is Observing The Scene….

O-Dog will freak this sound;  per the CIA torture report it’s the rebuttal to those that plot and scheme, disturbing the dream…

Curbing the machine like I did the Olds Delta 88 after the engine blew!!  these days? I’m acting like I knew!! The Mothership Has Landed…

Curbing my appetite based on what’s seen and heard; from NYC to Ferguson?   a brotha’s taken for granted…

Things are tight on earth for a brotha; even though executive orders by  Obama set immigration standards  no asylum is granted…

Heard the consecutive orders from the matrix architect!! check the prosecutor’s closing arguments;  plus the grand jury was biased!! views were slanted..
 
Visualizing The Sequence / Observing The Scene / Ready To Roll!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: