Saturday, December 06, 2014

What It Do? What It Does? Somebody Might Feel Me!!

 Somebody wanted to know;  what it do? they ask me what it does? 

What's up with The Sonic Assault?  what's up with these Random Thoughts? why do I do this? I told them I'm down for the cause!!

They want to know why; I told them because!! like SEALS trying to make rescues in Yemen  It's Steady Bombardment Of The Enemy Position!!

O-Zone is Droppin Knowledge after the Nathan Shady Deals; O-Dog is dropping the brand new funk!! that's these brothas mission!!

Feeding the malnutrition with soul food!! O-Dog is the chef up in soul's kitchen..

Suddenly and Deliberately Attack is our response!! due to the so called broken windows policy we're dealing with a foul situation.


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: What It Do? What It Does? Somebody Might Feel Me!!

No comments: